Re: [ga] IDNO/ Our online list rules.

  • To: jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] IDNO/ Our online list rules.
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 21:25:17 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Fair nuff Jeff,

  Barring objection well and timely made; I appoint you head of the Task Force to draw up and present to this august body new rules for the list. I will make the appointment effective at 12 noon PST on July 4th 07 (that should please your patriotic self)

  It is understood that the existing rules will be the template for your endeavor and I hope the IDNO char terr section 9 can guide you in principle.

  In the meantime existing rules shall apply, and you will agree to abide by them until such time as your task force concludes.

  I will endeavor to get you a sub list. Now that Mr. Crispin has proclaimed that he manages this list we should have an easy time of it. Then I will endeavor to get your new rules accepted up the ladder and posted. Failing that we will adopt them ourselves and enforce them with vigor.

  This is a tough job. But you have shown the energy to usher us into this new phase with aplomb and gusto.

  Godspeed

  Eric

jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
    body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}        body{font-family: Geneva,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif;font-size:9pt;background-color: #ffffff;color: black;}      Dr. Dierker and all,

    I believe this should be discussed and debated and than voted
  upon before a viable, broadly excepted, and ethical decision can
  be reached in true democratic fassion.  Anything less is dictatorial
  and thereby illigitimate.

    And again it is not a list monitors job to make value judgments,
  regarding whom said what to whom about whatever.  So in the
  tradition of the internet, openess and transparency and in keeping
  with the right of free speach, and in the best interests of consideration for
  ALL, not just a few, thank you again Dr. Baptista for your execellent list
  monitering performance.  Well done thus far!

    As always, thank you for your consideration and necessary cooperation
  in advance.