RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance

  • To: <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Increased foreign attendance
  • From: "Debbie Garside" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 08:54:10 +0100
  • Cc: <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Jeff

You don't have to worry about me getting tired or annoyed. :-)  Feel free to
disagree anytime.

I don't have a problem with constructive criticism.  I have a problem with
people who keep banging the same stick to the same tune.

I have asked several times what the remit of this forum is; what are your
objectives?  I cannot deduce it from the email content other than this is
the "let's hit ICANN with the biggest sticks we can find" forum. Has it
achieved anything so far?  Perhaps it is time for a change.

Best regards

Debbie