Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC
  • From: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 22:22:33 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: "veni markovski" <veni@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny et al.,

Don't you understand?  Can't you see what's going on?  These so called
"civil society" or "UN affiliated" types are peas in a pod, a pod that you
and I and the rest of the real AtLarge are not welcome in...  They're
consistent in at least one thing: delay.  Time is on their side after all,
when they have dragged this so-called outreach process out for years upon
years, how many of us who were around from the beginning will still be
around? or care?  Then they will have complete justification for calling
themselves whatever they please, whether that be RALOs or HALOs or as I
like to think of them as plain old "shitheads".

Sotiris