Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC

  • To: veni markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Call for Statements of Interest -- NA RALO Seats on ALAC
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 20:51:14 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yes, Veni, I do expect more than what has been
offered.  It's called honoring the concepts of
fairness and proper outreach, something that you seem
to have a hard time grasping.  As to your pathetic
whining about constructive work, I certainly didn't
see you at this month's ISOC-NY session, not have I
seen any DNS policy-related contributions that you've
put forth lately.

I make a reasonable comment to this list and you want
to start a pissing contest.  Grow up.