Re: [ga] Public Comments Sought on GNSO Improvements

At 02:09 p.m. 21/06/2007,Rod Dixon wrote:
I think drafting a petition to self-organize an "Individual's Constituency" is a good idea given some of the content of the BGC WG working draft document. It appears that at least 4 people on this list have affirmed that a petition is a good idea; that probably is enough of a "rough consensus" of active participants to get started. Yes?

Provided that members of this Individuals' Constituency are not further pigeonholed into commercial or non-profit and the sole requirement for membership is holding a registered Domain Name in ICANN's name space, a third petition for an IC has my support.

-joop-