Re: [ga] Public Comments Sought on GNSO Improvements

  • To: Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Public Comments Sought on GNSO Improvements
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Jun 2007 16:05:31 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you Karl for putting that out there. I think the last time I looked at it was during the At-Large rush. It seems to me that we stand more on the issue of individuals than we used to. But I do not think that is an important distinction. The original names I repost here, so more recent folks can see who they were. Some I think I will try to contact through their old address and see what happens.

  Eric

          Joop Teernstra
(Constituency bootstrap)   terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  New Zealand
  IDNO Steering Committee:
            Karl Auerbach  karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Dan Steinberg  dstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx  Canada      William X. Walsh  william@xxxxxxx  United States      Mikki Barry  ooblick@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Kevin Kelly  kevin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Srikanth Narra  snarra@xxxxxxxxx  India      Roeland Meyer  rmeyer@xxxxxxxx  United States      Bradley Thornton  tallship@xxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Dietmar Stefitz  djs@xxxxxxxxxxx  Spain      Arnold Gehring  alg@xxxxxxxx  United States      Andy Gardner  andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  New Zealand      Rachel Luxemburg  rslux@xxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Karl Peters  bridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Joe Abley  jabley@xxxxxxxxxxxx  New Zealand      Mark Langston  skritch@xxxxxxxx  United States      Dennis Schaefer  d3nnis@xxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      David Zanetti  dave2@xxxxxxxxxxxxx  New Zealand      Rod Dixon  rod@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx  United States      Mark Measday
 measday@xxxxxxxxxxxx  Switzerland      Joan Faber  faber@xxxxxxx  United States      Allan Speedy  allan@xxxxxxxxxxx  New Zealand

Karl Auerbach <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Hugh Dierker wrote:
> And so I wonder. What can be done at this level?

You can see the IDNO's *second* petition for constituency status at:
http://www.cavebear.com/archive/idno/petition.htm

The IDNO was actually a constituency for domain name owners, not for individual
members of the community of internet users.

But ICANN silently rejected it, without even acknowledging its submission, anyway.

--karl--

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.