[ga] Class Action Lawsuit Update

  • To: na-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, At-Large Worldwide <alac@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Class Action Lawsuit Update
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Apr 2007 17:09:16 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Posted on the Governance List:

April, 11, 2007

U. S. District Court - Middle District of North
Carolina
Honorable TREVOR P. SHARP
Greensboro Courtroom #1A
CASE: 1:07-cv-00188-UA-PTS
MARTINEZ v. REGISTERFLY, INC., et al
09:30 AM    Motion Hearing

Motions:
http://www.registerfly-lawsuit.com/registerfly-documents/
-
Docket: http://www.ncmd.uscourts.gov/calendar.htm
--

RegisterFly Class Action Update
April 10, 2007

Unfortunately I was just called by the clerk's office
this afternoon, and Magistrate Judge Sharp just
granted ICANN's Motion to continue the hearing from
tomorrow April 11th 2007 to an undetermined date.

I know this is bad news for so many of you who are
still trapped, and it is one more breach by ICANN of
their duty to protect the public.

I plan on filing a new request for an immediate TRO
based upon the unfolding situation, however I cannot
disclose the details at this time.

I have been compiling affidavits and evidence of
ongoing fraud since the last hearing.

I am preparing documents to be filed soon.

I am continuing to fight for all of those who are
still trapped.

I will keep you updated as the case unfolds.

Clarke Dummit

Bored stiff? Loosen up...
http://games.yahoo.com/games/front