Re: [ga] [RAA]Brackets/Leader

  • To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] [RAA]Brackets/Leader
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 07:16:38 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: GA <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I get it now. Please be patient with sub-lists or forums. But for now let us move forward with Brackets and progress.

  We need a leader here and I think a volunteer would be appropriate. Danny and Chris and Ted have shown a great deal of interest in this subject and they are all competent. I think it wise that we support people being on more than one group. Yet only leading one at a time.
  So keep in mind we also immediately after today have a whois group to establish.
  This is a great time for both these WGs with the Registerfly and the gnso whois starting up.

  Eric

Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dr. Dierker,

Agreed. And remember to put brackets around RAA in the
subject line next time, ok? I fixed it this time...

Never miss an email again!