[ga] Purpose of elections

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Purpose of elections
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 07:19:36 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

It is more of a "if you build it they will come" concept.  We have no real way to answer all the questions until we are at least self organized enough to ask with a reasonably accountable voice.
  And just as a matter of principal why should it be that if ''nothing is said, nothing can be done" rather than "there are no restrictions so we should act responsible and move forward".

  Self imposed restrictions based on the grounds of "what if or if not" or "they did not say we could" are easy outs for doing nothing. We should take the high road and do the best we can with the best intentions and work on all the questions and doubts that we have as we move along.

  But for now it is just important to get the ball rolling, hence the 6 mnth first term with a mandate to organize and lead within, with any outside involvement only occuring by large consensus and clear purpose.

  I do believe this is the most legitimate forum for registrants and dotcommoners.

  Eric

Don't pick lemons.
See all the new 2007 cars at Yahoo! Autos.