RE: [ga] RE: Registrants Constituency

  • To: "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Registrants Constituency
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 12:44:23 +0100
  • Cc: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Karl,

Just to clarify my point.
I am not arguing that there should not be a place in the GNSO for "normal"
users (i.e. non-registrants). I am only saying that if we have already
tremendous problems in building a presence for registrants, it might be a
useless waste of resources to try to get to the wider objective (for the
time being).
If you want to put it this way, it is not a matter of principle, it is a
matter of opportunity.

Regards,
Roberto