RE: [ga] RE: Registrants Constituency

  • To: Roberto Gaetano <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Karl Auerbach'" <karl@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] RE: Registrants Constituency
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2007 04:56:13 -0800 (PST)
  • Cc: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Roberto,

Re:  "we have already tremendous problems in building
a presence for registrants"

Some clarification is in order.  Perhaps you could
explain what these problems are and why they are so
insurmountable that the Board can't act on its own
initiative and simply establish a registrants
constituency as part of the GNSO restructuring.

regards,
Danny

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.