Re: [ga] Vote

  • To: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>, "Jeff Williams" <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Vote
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 11:32:56 -0500
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

However, it happens in all elections. Only a percentage of people vote and the majority of those who do vote get to decide. So it would not be unuasual for that to happen here as well.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>