Re: [ga] Ticketless

  • To: "Hugh Dierker" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Ticketless
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Feb 2007 10:17:21 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Eric, you talk of one-man efforts, yet you have ASSUMED people want to follow your co-chair idea. There were some votes there. 4 said one chairman and 2 said co-chairs, and 4 said other. I'd hardly call that a consensus in favor of the co-chair idea.

I can see why you would rather keep it on the list. On the list people can view or describe consensus the way their rose colored glasses tell them it looks. In the voting booth that isn't so easy.

I think co-chairs is a bad idea for now. I believe we just need a mooderator or chairman for now to get discussions going, working groups going, on different topics that could then be voted on. We did that in WGs and it worked just fine and not a co or vice among them.

Chris McElroy aka NameCritic
http://www.articlecontentprovider.com