[ga] Is ICANN turning down Jon Postel's Internet key ISO reference and stability? (was: Whois more in detail)

  • To: Kim Davies <kim@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, mg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, "Kieren McCarthy" <kierenmccarthy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Is ICANN turning down Jon Postel's Internet key ISO reference and stability? (was: Whois more in detail)
  • From: JFC Morfin <jefsey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 24 Jan 2007 05:39:06 +0100
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, info@xxxxxxxxx, ietf-languages@xxxxxxxxxx, intlnet@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear Kim,
there is a full week now that I sent you this mail, repeating the question I already sent to you. There is a significative number of people who wait for your response.

Some asked me to send it back to you, in case you did not notice my mail. They say they want to be sure because your silence seems to confirm my fears.
All the best.
jfc