Re: [ga] Why not to do something real this time ? (was: another twist on whois)

At 07:51 23/01/2007, kidsearch wrote:
ues, but suing someone in asia or eastern europe, etc. is rather cost prohibitive. the Internet requires some international oversight. existing laws do not cover many things that are unique to the internet.

I think that we could consider a "User RRR Charter" with a User Registry/Registrar/Reseller Arbitration Procedure (URAP). One of the clause of the Charter would be to interrupt business relations when the result of an URAP has not be respected within a week. We could organise these URAPs with the ICC or any other arbitration organisation, and suggest RRRs to subscribe an insurance to cover the resulting risks (this could be a quality clause). A status of the URAPs could be displayed and a black listed RRRs page to be presented.
jfc