Re: [ga] GA voter registration

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA voter registration
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Jan 2007 08:05:09 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Excellent.  I would propose a co-chair situation. Once we have elected officials they will guide us as to what we do using generally accepted consensus principles with votes as are necessary or reasonably demanded.
These would be folks who would represent the opines of the GA, both minority and majority views. The only real restrictions would be not to promote their own personal agendas which are in conflict from the general consensus of the GA.
  That would be my desire.

  Eric

Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  At 03:19 p.m. 23/01/2007, you wrote:
>Well Joop let us do it.
>
>In one week we vote on the initial issue; Shall we elect a representative
>or representives to represent us as a body politic within the world?

OK. A few more days for sign ups.

Let us find out what those who have signed up as voters would be
interested to vote for.

--Joop--
http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/

www.icannatlarge.com