Re: [ga] voting booth

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] voting booth
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2007 22:38:33 -0800
  • Cc: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Joop and all,

  I don't know of any way in which the current members of the GA
list can be verified as the ICANN secretariat is not willing to
release that data.  So your ? seems somewhat misleading or
a could be a trick trip up type ? depending on how it is answered.

Joop Teernstra wrote:

>    At 03:20 p.m. 19/01/2007, kidsearch wrote:
> >I asked some people to come and get involved. Got this from one of
> them.
> >
> >registered, confirmed, and now getting serious errors from it.  Won't
> give
> >access and page errors abound.  Going to scare some of the people you
>
> >referred if they get the same.  Ask them if they need a coder
> >
> >Also others could not register either.
>
> I cannot reproduce any such errors.
> They may have signed up somewhere else in the Booth, but not at
> http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/
>
> Did you invite people to sign up as voters, who are not (yet) members
> of
> this GA list?

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827