RE: [ga] Funding denied

  • To: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "'Hugh Dierker'" <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>, "'GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: RE: [ga] Funding denied
  • From: "Roberto Gaetano" <roberto@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 20:02:13 +0100
  • Cc: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,

My statement was not about what I wish, but about what I believe to be the
reality.

You asked why ICANN does not fund the GA, and I told what I believe is the
reason. You can do what you want with this information, you can use it to
change your strategy, or insult the messenger.

But what would be the best option for the GA?

Cheers,
Roberto