[ga] GA voter registration

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] GA voter registration
  • From: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2007 23:43:18 +1300
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dear GA members,

I have readied the Polling Booth to allow for secure GA voter signup and I volunteer to administer any voting topics.

If you are interested to be polled or to vote as a member of the GA,
please sign up at the following URL
http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/

The Booth will email you a generated password that you can use to see poll topics and vote.

I will inform the list of the number of people that have signed up. This will give us all an indication of the level of interest in GA polling or voting.

Ideally the whole GA roll will be public so that voting results can actually carry some credibility.
The voting itself is of course anonymous.

-joop-