Re: [ga] GA voter registration

  • To: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] GA voter registration
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 22 Jan 2007 18:19:41 -0800 (PST)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Well Joop let us do it.

  In one week we vote on the initial issue; Shall we elect a representative or representives to represent us as a body politic within the world?

  This shall only take a majority of those who vote and then we shall get into the meat of the issues.  As a lone member I suggest two Chairs of equal value.  Let the debate assume its' own momentum.

  Eric

Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Dear GA members,

I have readied the Polling Booth to allow for secure GA voter signup and I
volunteer to administer any voting topics.

If you are interested to be polled or to vote as a member of the GA,
please sign up at the following URL
http://www.pollingbooth.info/generalassemblysignup/

The Booth will email you a generated password that you can use to see poll
topics and vote.

I will inform the list of the number of people that have signed up. This
will give us all an indication of the level of interest in GA polling or
voting.

Ideally the whole GA roll will be public so that voting results can
actually carry some credibility.
The voting itself is of course anonymous.

-joop-