Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

Dear Chris,
Veni veni, Veni vidi, Veni Vint si. I Veni.
Veni is gone from the Board. Let him rest in peace.
I would have loved to understand why he voted that way (he might have good reasons we will ignore?). But let the deads bury the deads.

Let consider a more interesting matter. Has someone computed how many DN per ICANNeer those last years. BoD+Staff+Councils+ Ombudsman, etc? I would be interested in knowing what grow faster: the ICANNeers, the expenses, or the Internet?