RE: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

> My understanding of the bottom-up process is obviously not what you
> wrote - and I am not sure why on earth would someone even think that
> this could be my understanding...

You understanding "of the bottom-up process" must be something akin to
processes of the Communist Party in the old CCCP: i.e. bend over backwards
to accommodate those who are "Members" and screw everyone else!  Isn't
that right Veni?

Anyway, lift that champagne up high and Cheers boyo!

Oh, and "bottoms up"!

SS