Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

... And as usual, I will repeat - when people come to me with a
question (and not only on the GA list, but anywhere), I gladly provide
answers.
When they come to me with opinions, I listen to their opinions, and I
don't respond.
I see that you, like some others on the GA list, get upset that I
don't respond to opinions. Why is that?

veni

On 12/8/06, Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

And as usual, Veni invokes a strawman, instead of giving us an answer to why he and the rest of the ICANN board members, as per usual, ignored the wishes of the peasants.

 >because by insulting people, you just push them away

You don't consider being ignored in ICANN's "bottom-up" process
insulting? I do.