Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] ICANN Board unanimously approves .biz/.info/.org registry agreements by 13-0
  • From: "Veni Markovski" <veni@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 20:21:00 -0500
  • Cc: kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Prophet Partners Inc." <Domains@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=beta; d=gmail.com; h=received:message-id:date:from:sender:to:subject:cc:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references:x-google-sender-auth; b=W1Ylx9FDiyFX2mJ4HbtpghhOna08uEtFeXDFeDP44QFJxt+7qk1xloqpanlAk9aaXxSgXGSW3COv6rH3lj3CIZHNxNhvsoC6ciQUayv+wIb0hAfb+IFsMBzyXTnU6L8ymk/XQwGT0+pyF5UKB9iPSR5G9qw115aD70MLdFLNn9o=
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny,
as usual (and very much in confirming what I just wrote), you have an
opinion, and you state it.
It sounds like a mantra, "What I say is right, because it's true". Or
"What I say is true, because it's right".

That's why nothing happens, because by insulting people, you just push
them away. Then, even when you make a good event, like the one about
Whois in NY, it's being lost in the waterfall of words.

veni