Re: [ga] News from Sampa

Chris and all,

  ROFLMAO!  Next thing we will be hearing about is matching
uniforms that are manditory for attending all ALAC meetings. >:)

kidsearch wrote:

> Yeah, but that was likely coordinated by an outside entity. Had ICANN's
> staff coordinated that there would have been an additional fee for each
> domain registration to pay for the hats and they wouldn't have matched.

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827