Re: [ga] $0.25 tax paid to ICANN

Ted and all,

  I agree and have long before you were ever involved or at least
known to have been involved here. No offense.  But it has been
and is now even more clear that the ICANN Bod, staff, and now
it seems DOC/NTIA do not share this basic idea.  So either
registrants file a joint class joint action law suit contending same
in respect to restraint of trade, ect., or what has been handed down
from DOC/NTIA will stand.

Prophet Partners Inc. wrote:

> Hi Jeff,
>
> The bottom line is registrants are paying a $0.25 tax to ICANN through each
> of their own registrars, which act as ICANN's tax collectors. If this is to
> continue, registrants should be given the right to elect representatives to
> the ICANN BoD based on the size of their domain holdings. Without such
> representation, there cannot be a bottom-up consensus at ICANN.
>
> Sincerely,
> Ted
> Prophet Partners Inc.
> http://www.ProphetPartners.com
> http://www.Premium-Domain-Names.com

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827