[ga] RE: [ga] Decision on proposed .biz/.info/.org registry agreements postponed until São Paulo meeting

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] RE: [ga] Decision on proposed .biz/.info/.org registry agreements postponed until São Paulo meeting
  • From: "Dominik Filipp" <dominik.filipp@xxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 17:18:21 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Interesting idea... the legal counsel on this would be worthy, but I personally don't think so.
Is CD-Drive vendor abetting a criminal activity by selling a CD drive to you that you'll use for making illegal CD copies?..
The problem is the word 'knowingly'. We can be pretty sure that Verisign will repudiate any attempt of being accused of any such wilful activity.