Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable

  • To: elliot noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>, kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable
  • From: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 11:58:31 -0700 (PDT)
  • Cc: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

>From the updated GNSO PDP Recommendations Summary
posted yesterday:

Principles

d) That a set of technical criteria for a new gTLD
registry applicant minimises the risk of harming the
operational stability, reliability, security, and
global interoperability of the Internet.

f) That a set of business capability criteria for a
new gTLD registry applicant provides an assurance that
an applicant has the capability to meet its business
ambitions.

http://forum.icann.org/lists/gtld-council/msg00234.html

Read the full document to see the degree to which the
GA views have been ignored by the GNSO constituencies.

best regards,
Danny