Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable

  • To: "Danny Younger" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, "elliot noss" <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Responses by .biz/info/org Registry Operators are Unacceptable
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 18:30:36 -0400
  • Cc: "ga" <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

And who decides the "business capability"? Who is this business guru that
can forsee all successful and unsuccessful business plans? Is it done with
mirrors? Crystal Ball? Tarot Cards?

Again, ICANN's staff or BoD is not qualified to decide whether or not a
business plan will or will not likely fail. Prove me wrong. Show me the
staff or board members that feel they are qualified to judge a business plan
before it is implemented.

There are people that can start a business with virtually no backing and
very little cash on hand and succeed while others such as Amazon.com that
seldom if ever make a profit even with millions of dollars in startup money.