Re: [ga] price policy

  • To: Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx>, kidsearch <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, elliot noss <enoss@xxxxxxxxxx>, ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] price policy
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Oct 2006 08:57:37 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I think we can all agree that pricing has no causal connection to the issues that are being targeted by price policy.

Veni Markovski <veni@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
  Chris,
before you write down, perhaps you should have woken up first.
It's not me who is suggesting this. I was just forwarding a concern
from a legitimate business in my part of the world, where cheap
domain names cause problems - not only with e-mails, btw, but also
with search engines, advertising, etc.

The discussion about minimum/maximum/no-limit prirce is exactly for
this list. Note - it's a discussion, and not an opinion, which I am
trying to enforce on you (unlike many times, when members of the list
enter the "discussion" with opinions, and that means there's no real
discussion).

veni