Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing

  • To: "Michael D. Palage" <Michael@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Tiered (Variable) Pricing
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2006 22:09:17 -0700
  • Cc: "'Danny Younger'" <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael and all,

Michael: I recognize your contractual changes are a step in a
positive direction.  I am sure Danny does as well.  But your
proposed contractual changes don't go far enough, ergo do not
cover all the bases as I briefly outlined in my previous remarks
on this thread.  One other concern/base not covered in  your
proposed contractual changes is how are NEW registrants
protected from price gouging in a variable price market model?
I take it they are not.  So are you implying in your proposed
contractual changes, let the registrant/buyer beware?  And if
so, how does such an implication fit into a healthy free market
in this space?