Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

At 01:25 PM 09.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
Veni, are you the only board member who reads this list?

I don't know. Do you expect that we talk about which mailing lists we are members of?

sit on the board yet feel you cannot post an opinion about any quaestion
posed to you then why do you bother to respond at all.

I responded to the questions which were related to me. I can't respond to questions which require response from ICANN.

veni