Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

At 12:47 PM 09.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
If ICANN should not regulate business, then why does ICANN require a
business plan review before approving a business to operate a tld?

Yet, again... You ask me questions that should be addressed to ICANN, not to me.

But you are already a grown person, and you may find out on your own why a business plan is needed. You don't need me to tell you that :)

veni