Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

At 01:18 PM 09.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
From dealing with customers who have moved their domain names from my
preferred registrar, enom.com to godaddy because of the prices. Also those
clients who choose to register their domain names there rather than through
my service because of prices.

How many customers? Is this data representative in the common sense?

How did you conclude that it is not the reason people are moving their
domain names there or registering there?

I didn't. I just asked you how you came to yours. You see - just the simple fact I ask you a question, you accept as a statement from me. It's not. Before I make such an official statement, I want to know all data. I am a little bit surprised that you reached to a conclusion based on dealing with customers of yours only.

veni