Re: [ga] The Future of Domain Registry Pricing, if left uncapped

>>Price does matter.
>
> Really? So, do you drive accorss the city to buy cheaper gas?
>
> >No it's not irrelevant. It's entirely relevant, because it destroys
> >your argument. GoDaddy is twice the size of NSI, and started from 0.
> >They've gained that market share largely due to price.
>
> Can you quote some source for that conclusion? Survey, business
> analysis, etc.?

1. I don't have to drive across town to go to another registrar.

2. The fact you seem to need a source, survey, or business analysis to come
to the conclusion that price is a relevant reason for consumer choice just
totally amazes me, but I know that you understand business better than that,
so the only conclusion I can make is that you are being combative on that
point. Can you give me an alternative conclusion?