[ga] netiquette

At 11:47 AM 03.8.2006 '?.' -0400, kidsearch wrote:
Veni said "let's try to stay focus on the problem with Danny using private e-mails in public communications."
Yes, that is a much more important issue than ICANN

... etc.
It may not be more important, but for sure when someone is misuing private e-mails, and does it more than once, I don't think a normal user should stay quiet and watch peacefully.
For you it probably doesn't matter - if someone's words are being used in an area where he or she does not have access. For me it matters.

veni