Re: [ga] FW: Fee for disproportionate deletes in proposed .biz contract

Dear all,

let's try to stay focus on the problem with Danny using private e-mails in public communications.

veni

p.s. I hope this to be my last comment on the netiquette issues, which I've observed in the list.

RFC 1855, which was written in 1995, but you may see that I said something differently:

> The problem is, and it's not overlooking a detail, that there's a
> continuous trend in your e-mails which is not in accordance with the
> normal netiquette. If not the one from RFC 1855, then the one I've
> been learning since September 1990.

... and of course, since RFC 1855 was created in 1995, there are 5 years of experience before that. And let's just randomly choose some portions from the RFC.

- If the message was a personal message to you and you are re-posting to a group, you should ask permission first.

I'd agree that Danny is right, and I am wrong, if he has asked Jeff recently, and others earlier, on re-posting their opinions to a group, to which they do not belong. Since we have not seen such a permission stated in the e-mail (which would have been a proper way to treat that), it's normal to asume such a persmission has not been granted.

So, one may be very familiar with the RFC 1855, but he or she can still make the mistake of thinking that I am discussing Danny's language: