[ga] [Fwd: [council] IDN informational site is updated]

  • To: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: [ga] [Fwd: [council] IDN informational site is updated]
  • From: "GNSO.SECRETARIAT@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <gnso.secretariat@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 16 Feb 2006 11:13:28 +0100
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

From: Tina Dam
Sent: Thursday, 16 February 2006 8:51 AM
Subject: IDN informational site is updated

Dear all, please note that the IDN area on the ICANN website has been
updated. It should now be easier to find necessary information about
IDNs as everything is compiled in this one area, including all ICANN
announcements made on this topic.

You can find this area via www.icann.org (right hand bar "current
issues", link to "Internationalized Domain Names") or directly at
http://www.icann.org/topics/idn/

We will continue keeping this area up to date with new announcements,
workshops, papers and so forth. However, I realize that we currently
still may be missing posting of important material, so please don't
hesitate to contact me for any requests you may have for additional
material, changes or any other comments.

Kind regards,
Tina Dam
Chief gTLD Registry Liaison
ICANN