Re: [ga] From the BC Website
- To: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Re: [ga] From the BC Website
- From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 12:41:57 -0800 (PST)
- Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN BC list <BClist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:Cc:In-Reply-To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=SoQRkOCqnzs6oU/LGK488b/E7K+wSlBhTPQ65BQnvN004xTMtxVkhhZ2G3Oswt9G3P2SFfq+wCh4Jo69WM79jyVIici0BJDJdTtjnZcaiWWmF12vCX0/WWQWc49NwElniaZE5/QcKeF8gXFy5MXdAiKpfp++IekH15r8ZZD3pTQ= ;
- In-reply-to: <43E99D42.245E49E5@ix.netcom.com>
- Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Call me an idiot. But do not call me late for supper.
I like that Madame called Marilyn. I respect how well she represented her client. She maintained a brutal honesty. Maybe i can get her to represent my Chiapans, or Viet shoeshine kids, or my Hopis or Navajos or Pimas. Of course she will have to take a vow of poverty and join our brotherhood of St. Lukes. Go figure. you dislike her cuz she works for a big company and makes money. But i do not see you living in a dirt shack.
Let's argue Jeff.
But please folks get on over to Dannys' petition and sign it.
Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Joop and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
It is interesting we are blessed with the ending of Marilyn's
departure... Such blessings are rare but very welcome.
Joop Teernstra wrote:
> >George, Marilyn Cade's term expires in October 2006...
> Surely, Marilyn is forever.....?
Jeffrey A. Williams
Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
"Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
"Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
"If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827
Brings words and photos together (easily) with
PhotoMail - it's free and works with Yahoo! Mail.