Re: [ga] From the BC Website

  • To: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] From the BC Website
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 22:31:57 -0800
  • Cc: Joop Teernstra <terastra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, ICANN BC list <BClist@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, "Cade,Marilyn S - LGA" <marilynscade@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Dr. Dierker and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

You have some remarks wrong below.  First Marilyn has not worked for
Att for some time now, and when she was still with Att she did not
represent
her real client which was the stockholders, not the management.  Hence
in
part why likely no longer works for Att and why Att has been split up so

drastically.

Secondly, I don't  now and never have disliked Marilyn on any level.
However it did seem to me she disliked me.

Hugh Dierker wrote:

>    Jeff,
>
>   Call me an idiot. But do not call me late for supper.
>   I like that Madame called Marilyn. I respect how well she
> represented her client. She maintained a brutal honesty. Maybe i can
> get her to represent my Chiapans, or Viet shoeshine kids, or my Hopis
> or Navajos or Pimas. Of course she will have to take a vow of poverty
> and join our brotherhood of St. Lukes. Go figure. you dislike her cuz
> she works for a big company and makes money. But i do not see you
> living in a dirt shack.
>
>   Let's argue Jeff.
>
>   But please folks get on over to Dannys' petition and sign it.

> Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>   Joop and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
> stakeholders/users,
>
> It is interesting we are blessed with the ending of Marilyn's
> departure... Such blessings are rare but very welcome.
>
> Joop Teernstra wrote:
>

> > >George, Marilyn Cade's term expires in October 2006...
> >
> > Surely, Marilyn is forever.....?
> >
> > -joop-
>
> --
> Jeffrey A. Williams
> Spokesman for INEGroup LLA. - (Over 134k members/stakeholders strong!)
>
> "Obedience of the law is the greatest freedom" -
> Abraham Lincoln
>
> "Credit should go with the performance of duty and not with what is
> very often the accident of glory" - Theodore Roosevelt
>
> "If the probability be called P; the injury, L; and the burden, B;
> liability depends upon whether B is less than L multiplied by
> P: i.e., whether B is less than PL."
> United States v. Carroll Towing (159 F.2d 169 [2d Cir. 1947]
> Updated 1/26/04
> CSO/DIR. Internet Network Eng. SR. Eng. Network data security
> IDNS. div. of Information Network Eng. INEG. INC.
> ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
> E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
> Registered Email addr with the USPS
> Contact Number: 214-244-4827

   Abraham Lincoln