Re: [ga] At-Large membership: definition

Vittorio and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

"Groups" are not stakeholders, but are made up of possible stakeholders/users
that use the internet or are domain name holders.  Hence the criterion
Vittorio
for the ALS is not valid nor in accordance with the MoU.  Hence your
suggestion
to Chris here on a public forum shows clearly that a perpetration of fraud is
being subjected upon stakeholders/users and in their good names without
their permission or fore knowledge.  Why would any honest person or
leader of any legitimate organization use their members in such a dangerous
and purposeful way?  I can think of many reasons, none good or honest.

Vittorio Bertola wrote:

> Il giorno mar, 03-01-2006 alle 00:24 -0500, kidsearch ha scritto:
> > Okay, include me Vittorio. I'd like to be a member and according to your
> > post I qualify. When can I start?
>
> You need to apply as an organization or group (even if informal), as
> long as it has individual members that use the Internet. If it is an
> individual membership organization with a reasonable number of members,
> Kidsearch Network might be accreditable, so why don't you apply?
> --
> vb.             [Vittorio Bertola - v.bertola [a] bertola.eu.org]<-----
> http://bertola.eu.org/  <- Prima o poi...

   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827