[ga] another one

  • To: <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] another one
  • From: "kidsearch" <kidsearch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Dec 2005 17:27:50 -0500
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

http://www.prnewswire.com/cgi-bin/stories.pl?ACCT=104&STORY=/www/story/12-29-2005/0004240474&EDATE=

Now, I agree with the decision on this one, but something strikes me as funny. A tm holder can sue you if you register a domain name that matches or is too similar to the holder's trademark.

However, you can buy the adword from google or overture and they can't sue you. I can buy the adword pearljam or pearl jam, and I cannot be sued. Kind of a double standard, don't you think?

Chris McElroy
MissingChildrenBlog.com