Re: [ga] New gTLD Selection Criteria: A proposal

  • To: Danny Younger <dannyyounger@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] New gTLD Selection Criteria: A proposal
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 17 Dec 2005 21:52:22 -0800
  • Cc: ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Danny and all former DNSO GA members or other interested
stakeholders/users,

First of all Danny you quoted me out of context, which in and of itself
is misleading intentionally.  If you cannot or will not quote me
accurately
than I would appreciate it if you would not quote me at all.  Such
tactics
are intentionally hurtful and inconsistent with reality.

My full quote is as follows:

             Re: [ga] New gTLD Selection Criteria: A proposal