From: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 11:24:20 -0600
Subject: Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

US Military aid? Isn't that an Oxymoron?

I guess you think what you're doing in Iraq right now is military aid?

The best aid the USA could give the world would be to ban it from ever formulating any more "foreign policy" and stop trying to (badly) fix it's prior mistakes.

Oh, and disbanding the CIA. That's ANOTHER oxymoron.