From: Andy Gardner <andy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: General Assembly of the DNSO <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Mon, 7 Nov 2005 15:16:47 -0600
Subject: Re: [ga] A Monroe Doctrine for the Internet

On Nov 6, 2005, at 10:51 AM, Hugh Dierker wrote:

> Perhaps i do not know what arrogance means but, i do not believe in > means;
> Giving more aid to other countries than the rest of the world > combined.

Better check your facts there, pledging money and actually coughing it up are two entirely different matters.

> Transferring the "control" of the internet from government to a > quasi-public entity.
> Throwing the full weight of the Pac Fleet into rescue efforts after > a Tsunami.
> Obtaining the right to vote and go to school for "gazillions" of > women for the first time in known history.

Cough, hack, SAY WHAT?

I do hope you're not claiming the the USA was the first to allow women to vote.

Next you'll be saying the USA was the first to split the atom and Henry Ford invented the motor car.