Re: [ga] WSIS and its lack of transparency....

Chris,

Welcome back!  I am glad to see that you decided to come back and help us
(however you can) in our ongoing efforts to establish a credible and
efficacious voice for individual Internet users within ICANN.  Along with
the archives (which have been pretty sparse of late), may I recommend you
peruse the excellent CircleID web site (http://circleid.com) as well as
Professor Froomkin's http://icannwatch.com for a synopsis of recent and
not so recent ICANN developments.

I definitely look forward to resuming the dialogue with you and others who
have an interest in how the Internet DNS and IP addressing is governed and
maintained, especially where the international public interest is
concerned.

Be Well,

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

P.S. I truly appreciate and commend your efforts in establishing
http://www.kidsearchnetwork.org  Good man!