[ga] Eternal Wheel

  • To: ga <ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: [ga] Eternal Wheel
  • From: Hugh Dierker <hdierker2204@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2005 13:34:35 -0700 (PDT)
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I sat back after reading these great email discussions. I watched my Beta go after my Tetra and then some go-shrimp. Beta is named Blue or Azul or Xang, and Tetra is Elizabeth, or Bette' or Grable or Middler. Funny that no matter the name i give them, they are just fish in a tank. Point being; that most of us have been around during Postals' death, Peters' submission to the beyond and Vints' surf  (or is that cerfdom?) into the sunset. We rename attempts. And nothing changes.

Bureaucracies are made not to inhibit the people needing their approval but so that we can just carry on and not give a damn about any interference. US IRS is a perfect example. Who cares what they say, just bury them in their own paperwork and they bay at the moon for years on end.
Good men and women have just kept moving forward, building damnable contraptions like railroads and telegraphs and computer networks and cellular phones, and by God! can you believe writing music and poems.
We should constantly remind ourselves that, resolve is what is important and keep in mind two lessons to be learned from the theatrical crowd;
Damn the torpedoes, full speed ahead ; and
Badges? We don't need no stinking badges! Which brings us to (Sierra Madre). What is truly the mothers' milk of invention? - and do not let anyone take that away.
If ICANN ever gets some teeth, then we all must hunt it down and slay it.

Dr. Dierker