Re: [ga] Re: .pro not resolving

  • To: Stephane Bortzmeyer <bortzmeyer@xxxxxx>
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Re: .pro not resolving
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2005 01:11:22 -0700
  • Cc: Marcus Gilmore <marcusgilmore@xxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, icann board address <icann-board@xxxxxxxxx>, Paul Twomey <twomey@xxxxxxxxx>, Kathy Smith <KSMITH@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Stephane and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholoders/users,

  Sounds to me like very good grounds for revoking their Registry agreement
immediately.  But sadly as ICANN has no control over their own Registries
or Registrars as has been written about so many times, this sort of errant
activity well continue unabated.

Stephane Bortzmeyer wrote:

> On Fri, Sep 09, 2005 at 02:19:59PM +0200,
>  Marcus Gilmore <marcusgilmore@xxxxxxxxx> wrote
>  a message of 20 lines which said:
>
> > There seems to be some kind of outage at RegistryPro as they are not
> > resolving any domains but their own.
>
> More fun, if you try to kindly warn them about the problem, the mail
> bounces (I used the email address in the SOA record):
>
>             The Postfix program
>
> <hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: host mail.registrypro.pro[64.41.126.140] said:
>     550 <hostmaster@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>: Recipient address rejected: does not
>     exist (in reply to RCPT TO command)

"Obediance of the law is the greatest freedom" -
   Abraham Lincoln

ABA member in good standing member ID 01257402
E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS
Contact Number: 214-244-4827