Re: [ga] Soccer Tournament in Mar del Plata

  • To: michael@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: [ga] Soccer Tournament in Mar del Plata
  • From: Jeff Williams <jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 05 Jan 2005 21:23:32 -0800
  • Cc: sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Erick Iriarte Ahon <faia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Sender: owner-ga@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Michael and all former DNSO GA members or other interested stakeholders/users,

  Thank you very much for you nicely worded response to Sotiris's remarks
regarding the proposed soccer game a the next and upcoming Marina
Del Rey ICANN meeting in April.  However there are some inconsistencies
or non-factual remarks and/or statements in your remarks that I and our
members feel need to again be addressed.

  There is no honest effort for in ICANN "helping people self organize and
create an environment where they can interact and work together."  As the
ALAC as an example is severally restricted in it's so called "Membership"
and the GNSO has been indirectly very active in restricting precipitation
sense it conception and the doing away with the GA and the DNSO.
Hence I and all of our members have very great difficulty is understanding
how you gained or acquired such a perspective, lest you have forgotten
and turned a blind eye towards ICANN's and in particular the GNSO's
already well documented history.

    Pierre Abelard

E-Mail jwkckid1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Registered Email addr with the USPS