Re: [ga] Soccer Tournament in Mar del Plata

Having gone through the At-Large Advisory Committee archives at: http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/ I see now that Erick Iriarte Ahon has indeed made some contributions to the cause. I see he forwards a lot of other people's mail to the list; I see he has produced the odd translation into Spanish of ICANN docs http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00430.html & http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00337.html ; and I see he submitted an application for his organiztion Alfa-Redi to become an At-Large structure which ran afoul of Thomas Roessler because it was not in English http://forum.icann.org/mail-archive/alac/msg00514.html ;

On the whole, the archives were interesting reading to be sure... I recommend them to anyone with an interest in such matters.

I really must apologize to Erick, though. He has certainly been a linchpin and a dynamo of activity and initiative for the ALAC effort.

Ola Erick!

Sotiris Sotiropoulos

--
This email includes a valid digital signature which positively
distinguishes the sender and serves to ensure that the message has not

begin:vcard
fn:Sotiris Sotiropoulos
n:Sotiropoulos;Sotiris
email;internet:sotiris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx